Monday, December 23, 2013

2013 Favourites

Favourite Beauty Products: 

Favourite Fragrance

Dreams Unlimited by The Body shop 
Description based on the website : This exhilarating fragrance features notes of citrus, green chilli, white flowers and cedarwood.
As for me, I would say it's something feminine and musky.


 Someday by Justin Bieber 
This is his firs
t perfume which I absolutely love. It has a sweet scent, very girly and dreamy. Just like how someday I'd get to meet him.




               

Favourite Nail Polish 

You're Such a Budapest (left) and Suzi's Hungry AGAIN (right)
I got them from the Euro Centrale Mini Dotticure set by OPI.
You're Such a Budapest is a lilac colour, which is one of my favourite colours! Suzi's Hungry AGAIN is more on the brighter side. These nail polishes are quite sheer, you definitely need two coats or more to get the exact colour as seen in the bottle! 

Favourite Lip Product 

From left ; Revlon - Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Pango Peach / 245 ; Revlon - Colour Burst Lip Butter in Sweet Tart / 090 ; Maybeline - Colour Sensational in RP41 (it's showing up a little too bright in the picture) ; Maybeline - Baby Lips in Anti-Oxidant Berry. On bottom ;  Revlon - Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Rendezvous / 040 

 

 Favourite Face/Eye/Skin Product

Photogenic Concealer by The Face Shop
I really like that this has a double side as I can choose if I to cover up my imperfection slightly more or less. On days where I didn't have a good night sleep, I'd use the liquid end. The stick concealer makes it super easy to apply and blend as well. 

Maybeline - The Falsies Volum' Express in Waterproof (top) ; The Face Shop - Freshian Volumizing Mascara (01 Curling) 

Duo Beurre Corporel Body Butter by The Body Shop
I love body butters and it's a bonus that this is a duo! There is a side for dry skin and another for normal skin. That is so convenient because you can use the dry skin side during the winter and you wouldn't have to spend extra money on a different one. Not to forget that it also has an amazing scent like flowers and berries. 

Random Favourites: 

I usually have a bar of this to kick start my day. It has a variety of nuts and some of my favourites like almond and hazelnut.

I always pamper myself with some hot lemon tea before sleep. I like to add a slice of lemon and a packet of sugar. 

 Songs/Album 

Lorde's  Pure Heroine album
Justin Bieber's Believe album (even though it was last year's)

Movies

The Hunger Games : Catching Fire
Now You See Me

 TV shows 

The Originals & The Carrie Diaries

Books 

The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks
One Day by David Nicholls
The Perks of being a Wallflower by Stephan Chbosky (It was out in 2012 but I reread it and loved it)


♡ What are some of your absolute favourites this year? ♡



2 comments:

  1. Those are some great products!! I love the maybelline falsies!

    thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a nice comment on one of my posts!! I'll follow your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've followed you on both your blogs! :) x

      Delete