Here are some of my tips that will hopefully help you out when you're stressing out for school!
1. Flash Cards
You can easily get your hands on ready made flash cards in the stationary store or you can get crafty and make them yourself. Going through your flash cards before you sleep will help you remember them better.
2. Brain food
- Blueberries may be effective in improving or delaying short term memory loss.
- Broccoli has a great source of Vitamin K, which is great for enchanting cognitive function and improving brainpower.
- Nuts like almonds, walnuts and pistachio provide oxygen to the brain which increases your mental alertness and ability to retain information.
- Dark chocolate can feed the brain by improving memory, increasing blood flow to the brain, increasing alertness and clarity.
3. Take reasonable breaks
Don't be too hard on yourself. Study for an hour and take 10 minutes rest. So you won't be too bored and still get your studying done!
4. Split up projects into smaller tasks
If your teacher assigned you a project that you need to be done by a certain date, set your deadline a week or a few days earlier. Do not do everything at the eleventh hour, split it up into smaller tasks and you'll feel much more motivated.
5. Make a to do list
Plan and write down everything you need to do, goals of the day, homework and your plans. Do not tell yourself that you will remember what your teacher told you, because you will not.
DO NOT EVER EVER PROCRASTINATE
♡ What's your secret to getting good grades? ♡